Origin Oasis Spectacular Gulf and Pool Views!
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
Soak up the sun from this 6th-floor balcony Gulf facing unit that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico! Heated pool 85-F 7 days a week! Perfect space for 4, with a kitchenette and an apartment size fridge and countertop ice maker. Bathroom with ample counter space, hairdryer & a tub/shower. Direct beach access just across the street, and tons of restaurants within walking distance! Sharkey’s, Senor Frogs are located across street! Pier Park & Aaron Bessant Park just one mile away! Close to ECP airport - approximately 15 miles.
* Check yourself in with a keyless door code
* Free, continuous Wi-Fi in the room and throughout the resort building.
* Large TV, with cable, and includes many of your favorite sports channels
* Large KING bed, and very comfortable Queen sleeper sofa
* Spacious bathroom, with hairdryer
* Spacious closet and luggage rack
* Pots, pans, dishes, and utensils provided
* Kitchenette and apt. size fridge perfect for cooking small meals
* Coffee maker and Keurig provided
* We provide towels and bed linens
* Laundry room located on the 1st floor takes bills and cards (See machines for current cost, laundry detergent not provided)
*Easy and Convenient Beach Access
Access to our incredible sunrise and sunset decks on the 15th floor (take the east or west elevators, you can not get to these decks by the main elevators). Perfect for catching those amazing sunrises/sunsets!
On-site game arcade
On-site coffee & ice at the Saltwater Marketplace
Pool and hot tub on 4th floor
Fitness center on 4th floor
No front desk service, no daily housekeeping, no room service, no concierge service. This is a privately owned unit that I manage personally. Should you need anything at all during your stay or find that anything needs attention we are just a phone call or an Airbnb message away!
* "The Pour" is our favorite local coffee shop, less than a mile from the Origin.
* You can also enjoy Starbucks, pick up ice, or have a daiquiri, on-site at the Saltwater Marketplace downstairs.
* Sunsations is downstairs in our building, and they offer last-minute toiletry items, floats, sunscreen, and other beach essentials, It's also a great place to pick up some amazing Panama City Beach souvenirs.
* Walk to many bars, and restaurants (Sharkey’s, Senor Frogs)
* Less than 1 mile to Pier Park, Aaron Bessant Park, and Frank Brown Park, where many local outdoor events are held
* We are home for one of the stops that is Thunder Beach and are motorcycle friendly
*Close to many of the local Sports Complex
Car, Bike or Walk everywhere. Rent a golf cart or scooter for extra fun, just know they aren't allowed in our parking garage.
A special note on parking passes and wristbands:
Your parking pass will be inside the unit and will need to be placed in your vehicle as soon as possible upon arrival. We provide parking passes only and are not authorized more than 2. One parking pass is valid for the main parking garage, and the other parking pass is for overflow parking. You may park both vehicles in the parking garage while you unload, and then the 2nd vehicle will need to be moved to overflow parking (the large open parking lot right next to the building). We are only authorized 4 wristbands for our unit, and we can not obtain any more. These wristbands can not be removed once tightened!!! I would recommend you carry them with you or don't tighten them as they can not be removed! Guests under 10 years old are not required to wear a wristband!
About the OwnerWe own and personally manage multiple condo rentals in Panama City Beach, Florida.
After vacationing here in 2010, I decided to move here permanently with no regrets! It’s definitely “paradise”!
|Property Type||Studio in a resort on the 6th floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
|$105 - $325||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.Rates subject to change until your reservation dates are booked.